Whitefish River daddy's always on the move
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
She greeted him in Trigedasleng, which warmed him slightly, though he knew it was through no effort of his own. Aure and Blodreina had taught them the language -- he had been gone, gone, a shitty absent father, with nothing to show for spawning two wonderful children. Still, he pushed back the bad thoughts and managed a shaky smile, responding, Hei, in turn.

They stood together for a few quiet moments, he the yawning darkness of night and she the beautiful moon that lit its depths. That was accurate, wasn't it? He created chaos, confusion; was boundless and wild. Isi was just as boundless and wild, but there was promise in her, an ethereal glow. That was all Aure, he thought; he'd given nothing of value to his son and daughter.

Isilmë, I'm sorry, Vercingetorix said at last, turning to look at her, painful as it was to meet her eyes. I know I've been a terrible father, and Dragomir getting hurt is the worst of it all. But I've hurt you, too -- you didn't need to tumble down a mountain for me to know that. I've hurt you, and there's no way I can ever make it up to you. . .but I want to try, baby. I want to try.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 09, 2019, 07:41 AM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 10, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 10, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 11, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 11, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 11, 2019, 12:58 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 16, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 25, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - September 03, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - September 05, 2019, 08:53 AM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - September 10, 2019, 04:46 AM