Whitefish River daddy's always on the move
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
She was smart. She waited until his balance was off-kilter and then struck the weak side, grappling with his bulk against her lighter frame. To her credit, she did manage to make his legs wobble -- but it wasn't quite enough to topple the mountain. Verx shifted his weight into his hindquarters and twisted, rearing slightly to shake her loose (not too roughly, though).

Very good, he praised, once the dust had settled from the scuffle. Love that you went that direction. It might not have been enough to get me down, but plenty of other wolves might have fallen right over.

He canted his head, staring at her. So what about defense? Vercingetorix asked. If a wolf my size came charging at you. . .what to do? Again, your size and speed should be used to your advantage, Isilmë. Your body is centered lower to the ground than mine -- you're much more difficult to knock down than I am, even though it doesn't seem that way. Ground yourself. . .and be fast.

The words only had a few scant moments to rise into the air before he came at his daughter at a lope, teeth bared.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 09, 2019, 07:41 AM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 10, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 10, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 11, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 11, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 11, 2019, 12:58 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 16, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - August 25, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - August 25, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - September 03, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Vercingetorix - September 05, 2019, 08:53 AM
RE: daddy's always on the move - by Isilmë - September 10, 2019, 04:46 AM