Wapun Meadow talking about me in my absence
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
edited in a small conclusion for archival.

it occurs to praimfaya after she was truthful about her intentions out here, shadowed by her setnes as she was, that perhaps it might seem a strange thing to say. yet, if the tripa before her is curious he does not let it show. what did most cubs her age do? play, she thinks. the truth was that she wasn't like most cubs her age. she was fos goufa, she was the next wanheda and that meant that she couldn't afford to waste too much time with things like playing. she didn't want to, though if it was because she was indeed her mother's daughter or if it is because of linkoln's guiding voice encouraging her away from such frivolous things when the spirit of the first wanheda thinks she's spent too much time being 'normal' it is hard to tell.

regardless, praimfaya likes training. she wants to embrace her fate as readily as she can; and while some might see the path of wanheda as lonely and a burden, praimfaya sees it as her birthright, an honor above any other honor. chof, praimfaya offers him with gratitude and a small dip of her head. thank you. she offers the common translation of trigedasleng without prompt moments after.

the tripa then asks about the mountains at her back and praimfaya, though she is tempted to break her gaze from the man before her to peer over her shoulder at the only home she has ever known, does not. my home, diaspora, can be found there. she replies confidently, though after a few moments of internal contemplation she is not so sure that is what he means; regardless she has yet to stray too far from diaspora's protective shield and as far as she is aware none other have dared to claim any of the territories of the mountains.

the two exchange a bit more information — though mostly praimfaya does the speaking — before eventually parting ways.
Messages In This Thread
talking about me in my absence - by Kalganov - August 16, 2019, 09:17 AM
RE: talking about me in my absence - by RIP Praimfaya - August 16, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: talking about me in my absence - by Kalganov - August 16, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: talking about me in my absence - by RIP Praimfaya - August 17, 2019, 06:37 AM
RE: talking about me in my absence - by Kalganov - August 18, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: talking about me in my absence - by RIP Praimfaya - August 24, 2019, 05:27 AM