Whitefish River the moon was but a chin of gold & her amber lips never did part
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Aurëwen said her piece, it was worth considering. Hydra did not seem to hate her presence when she visited, in fact she mostly questioned her about life in Easthollow. Perhaps there was something to work with after all. I will speak to Evergreen then. If she asks for anything, do let us know, but until then avoid mentioning our side as we need to come to a decision.

The woman was quick to correct her on her departure, perhaps she had jumped to conclusions too fast. She was pleased that she did not plan to leave permanently, it was too odd to just dump her family and go. I see, I have no qualms then if you are returning. Do not fear to repay us. If your family provides as they have been, then that is payment enough. After all, if her children stayed for the long run it was one more warrior, raised by the pack and who knew what talents young Dragomir would provide once he was back on his feet.

Give Hyra my regards. I hope all is well in their pack. We will take care of your family until you return do not let worry plague your mind during your travels.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: the moon was but a chin of gold & her amber lips never did part - by Ira - September 03, 2019, 12:20 PM