Fox's Glade [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
259 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
While Easy was rather stunned by the display of affection between Sunny and Steph, Valiant seemed hardly even to notice. He bounded forward after giving them a moment, long legs eating up the ground until he crashed into both of them. He wasn't usually a boy that needed to be cuddled, but there'd been enough upheaval lately that he was looking for comfort anywhere he could get it. Most often, that was in Sunny's thick fur or Easy's ample figure, but being squished between the two adults seemed like the perfect place to be.

"Hi, Steph," said Easy, coming a little closer. Her voice was a bit strained from worry, but there was affection in her tired eyes.

"Hi, Steph," Valiant echoed, and it was clear by the weak sound of his voice that the trip and all the stress had taxed him far more than the adults.
Messages In This Thread
[BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Sunny - September 17, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Steph - September 17, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Sunny - September 22, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: [BWP2] Hold me while the world burns - by Valiant - September 24, 2019, 10:57 PM