Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,111 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
There was something different about Elfie than the usual defiance. Eljay could not quite place it, but it made him feel unsettled. What was going on? Elfie didn't take the time to let Eljay stew in his anxiety; he cut right to the chase and shared the news. He was leaving. W-what? Eljay stammered, clearly taken aback. His eyes widened while he gathered his thoughts as Elfie shared it would be a few months, and that Towhee had agreed to train him.

But you can't leave, Eljay blurted out, not quite as eloquent as he wished he was. I mean, I... He thought of Towhee training Elfie. At first afraid that Elfie might get bullied by her -- then soon realising that rather, it might make Elfie hate his father even more because Towhee didn't like him, either, and drive him further away. I can't let you. We need you here, Elfie, me and Weejay. We're a family. You've got to stay. Please. He had meant to be more resolute, put his foot down and tell Elfie to stay rather than beg him for it, but here we were now.
Messages In This Thread
Is It Easy to Be Young - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Eljay - October 03, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Merlin - October 03, 2019, 07:07 AM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Eljay - October 16, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Merlin - October 17, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Eljay - October 21, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Merlin - October 23, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Eljay - November 01, 2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Merlin - November 01, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Eljay - November 07, 2019, 01:54 AM