Deepwood Weald and if you don't know, now you know
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
In this moment, she was worse than Caiaphas -- because even though Blackhead had killed a kid, she had supposedly done it for the benefit of avenging her own. Her own children. Those she'd cared about enough to kill for. Aure was a mother walking away from living, breathing children. . .so fuck that.

Yeah, but I did, Verx retorted nastily. I did put babies into you and you popped them out, and now that you're just gonna leave 'em I'll take care of them. I'll be their real parent. You're just gonna walk away, aren't you? God, I hope you burn in hell, Aurewën! he shouted after her as she left, voice roaring off the trees.

He'd thought about Drago's face again, halfway through that diatribe, and now tears stood in his eyes, his vision shimmering. Vercingetorix sucked in a huge breath, summoning all the energy he'd lost in yelling. Breathed, breathed, and with a final, hollered, FUCK! he turned, stalking away.

If anyone were to pursue, they'd meet his teeth. Otherwise, he was headed back -- back to the kids he sure as hell wasn't gonna let down now. They'd been failed enough.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 04, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Andraste - October 05, 2019, 08:06 AM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 05, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Andraste - October 05, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 05, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Agana - October 05, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Andraste - October 05, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: and if you don't know, now you know - by Vercingetorix - October 05, 2019, 02:14 PM