Rising Sun Valley Crash collision of Jefferson Starships
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Ibis could not stop once she had started: she stripped the tail clean off the body of the beaver and found contentment in chewing through the tough hide of it. When she figured out that there wasn't much meat to the paddle-shaped flesh (which did not take long) she moved on to the remains of the body. She peeled flesh from the plump haunches, crunched through the small leg bones, and made short work of what remained of the torso, leaving the head, shoulders, and a segment of spine behind. Although she could have easily eaten her fill of the entire thing, she did not want to be greedy.

As she set about cleaning her face with curls of her tongue, Sarah mentioned the girl's father and she paused, swallowing a sudden lump. It did not bother her for Terance to know she was around—he was her father, she loved him—but at the same time Ibis had found some kind of independence since her dispersal from the Hollow, and she did not want to worry him, or feign interest in a life that couldn't accommodate her.

She shrugs at the suggestion, and then murmurs softly, I'm not sure if I'm going to be here for long, so... I wouldn't bother him. But even as she said this Ibis felt a tug in her gut, a twist, a weight. Lost Creek Hollow was the closest thing to home now that Elysium was gone, even if it housed her replacement siblings and a step-mother she didn't know well. Ibis slips a quick smile upon her face as she adds, Thank you again, Sarah. It was nice to catch up, even though not all of my news was good news.
Messages In This Thread
Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 17, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 17, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Crash collision of Jefferson Starships - by Sarah - October 18, 2019, 01:03 PM