Stone Circle my youth is yours
201 Posts
Ooc —
Something... something changed!

Leta's hazel eyes widened in surprise as she saw her aunt emerge from the place she had concealed herself, and this in of itself was almost enough for Leta to abandon her then-goal. But suddenly it was coming toward her again, and oh! Oh it was so close! Leta resumed her pursuit, long-legged, gangly gait steady enough for her to... to...

She bit the spine, shook—

Flash of black. Flash of acidic yellow, and in the black of its horrible, depthless center, she herself... what was she doing there? What was this feeling that seized her so?

Terror, it was terror, and Leta could not hear her own muffled scream as she violently shook the critter that was long-dead, by now, her hind-limbs failing her as she collapsed onto her hinds. All of fifteen seconds this lasted before Leta came too, confounded, eyes drifting over the blood that speckled the earth before her. She released the animal, gasping. I... did it? She could not remember, nor did recall the memories that had replayed either. Only unease lingered, but she did not know why.
Messages In This Thread
my youth is yours - by Leta - October 26, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: my youth is yours - by Nanook - November 20, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: my youth is yours - by Leta - December 03, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: my youth is yours - by Nanook - December 22, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: my youth is yours - by Leta - December 23, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: my youth is yours - by Nanook - January 08, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: my youth is yours - by Leta - January 29, 2020, 06:06 PM
RE: my youth is yours - by Nanook - February 13, 2020, 09:46 AM