Totoka River but like the waves this comes and goes away
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
dw dw lol! she just like bye old woman bye little kid lol! I dont see this thread going anywhere haha so i think unless anything happens, my next post may be my last(?) :P

The dark woman made to leave again, but hesitated. Meanwhile, the boy only stared more, seemingly shaken by her foreign words. A sneaky little grin crept onto the girl's face at his expression. Then she spoke loudly, as if calling across the sands, wondering if his eyes could widen bigger, if his jaw could drop lower. "什么, 怎么了? 难道你不说中文吗? 太伤心了...现在我们不可以聊天儿这个Rusalka, 这个Elysium..." She smirked to herself, wondering what further effect her words may have on the precious little kid. Surely it sounded like babbling to them, but she had dropped a bit of their own babbling in there, so maybe they'd be intrigued.
for if you cant hover, heres the trans of what she said here lol: What, what's wrong? Can't you speak my language? How unfortunate... now we can't chat about this Rusalka, this Elysium...
Messages In This Thread
but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - October 28, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Cam - October 29, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - November 20, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - November 24, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Rosalyn - November 26, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Cam - December 02, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: but like the waves this comes and goes away - by Huā - December 05, 2019, 08:23 PM