Witch's Marsh i'm living the single (single) life
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Awol was the first to react, doing his best to comfort Ibis. The girl appreciated the effort and shared with him a thin smile, nodding at his suggestion, but then pausing when he dismissed himself to go completr his work. That boy was sweet, Ibis thought. He seemed to be quite focused on his studies and for a moment Ibis was reminded of how eager she had been to start being useful to the Hollow; her heart swelled at the thought. Soon though Awol had disappeared - leaving the pair of ladies alone together.

Bhediya's comments made Ibis frown lightly, but she tried to focus on the positives. Well now you have a safe place to stay, and you can leave whenever you want to hunt for them. Come and go however you please, okay? And maybe you can tske Awol on a few trips abroad too -- I am sure he would appreciate the experience. Yes, she wanted to be present to give aid to the woman and hooed she understood what Ibis was proposing.

Whenever she felt like roaming or hunting for her family, the marsh would be here as a he base. It would always be here for her as s safe haven. Although it seemed as if Bhediya had been presently defeated for the time being. Maybe in the spring you can try again to find them? It might be easier once the world warms up again. And perhaps by that time the pack will be whole. It doesn't dawn upon Ibis that she has started mentally referring to her ragtag group of new friends as a pack; what a monumental shift.
Messages In This Thread
i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 06, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 06, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 06, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Alheis - November 07, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 07, 2019, 07:58 AM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 07, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Alheis - November 07, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 08, 2019, 07:46 AM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 08, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Alheis - November 08, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 09, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 10, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Bhediya - November 10, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: i'm living the single (single) life - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 11, 2019, 01:09 PM