Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
A quick reply so I can archive! :D

He seemed satisfied with her answer and for that Ibis was relieved. She did not know how to make the distinction he required—who was she to tell the many voices of the would-be-pack, 'I am your boss now, and this is how things will be done,'? It would suit her much better to leave the responsibility up to the plethora of wolves gathered with her. Given a chance to step back from this side of the conversation and refocus her energy on the forest, she was glad to go along with Awol. The boy wanted to become more familiar with the woods, and that would benefit all of them. So with a smile and a nod, she agreed, and sauntered alongside him happily, wondering what they might find.
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 18, 2019, 08:35 PM