Emberwood Now there's nothing at all that can keep us apart.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Content that things were handled for now, and pleased to see that Bhediya was willing to go on the next mission with Awol in tow, Ibis was in a good place mentally. She felt a little scratch at the back of her throat but chose to ignore it; the girl had spent so many days now roaming the woods or talking to new recruits, getting to know people, she figured a little wear-and-tear was inevitable. A little nap would do her good - or some food, if there was any to spare.

A brief flare of selfishness engulfed her at that moment. Things felt settled with Bhediya and the conversation had been quick. She could've asked about the Blackfeather pack or this woman named Maegi but thoughts of food and sleep were distracting her. Between that and the many worries she'd entered the scene with, Ibis was feeling a little under the weather.

Are you sure you're alright? The mother asked more fervently, concern written across her features in such an obvious manner that Ibis felt compelled to reply, I am, I really am. There's so much going on, so much to keep on top of -- so I guess I'm a little bit preoccupied. The girl clears her throat softly, sniffs once. I'm going to go do another check of the territory and scout out the caches, but I'll be around if you need me for anything. With that she withdraws herself, dismissing Bhediya with a little nod of her chin.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now there's nothing at all that can keep us apart. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 27, 2019, 01:05 PM