Deepwood Weald i was going to cover that in the hear-me-out portion.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
SUGAR!!!!

It was about the thirtieth time Penn had howled his sister's name into the quiet, snowy wilderness. And after holding his breath for a count of ten, it became the thirtieth time he'd been disappointed and frustrated by the lack of response. How could she have been so stupid as to get lost like this? First fuckin' Crow bails and now this? Penn had always known that Avery was the only sibling of his worth anything, and this just went to show that he was always right. With a growl to himself, he began stalking forward again, continuing his search.

He would never admit it, of course, but his anger masked the fear he felt for his sister. She was just so tiny. I mean, he was a bit on the small side himself, but she was small and weird. Plus defenseless. Anyone who met her would probably try to eat her, especially with food still being so scarce, and they would probably succeed in the endeavor.

Penn paused when he realized he was whining softly as he walked. He gave himself a hard shake to relieve some of the anxiety that had been tightening in his chest, then threw his head back once again and howled. 

WHERE THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU???
Messages In This Thread
i was going to cover that in the hear-me-out portion. - by Penn - December 06, 2019, 07:23 PM