Mount Apikuni i got a heart that don’t speak to me anymore
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
@Marten I’m going through my threadlog and closing old threads so I’m gonna tack on an ending to this! if you want me to edit anything or revive this lmk

Nah. Part of him wished he did. Part of him wished he knew some big secret of this group, something that'll give him an excuse to leave. Oh well, he'd spend another day suffering up on that mountain. 

Yeah, the one and only. As far as he knew of anyways. Saying that out loud shakes him a bit. He's never thought about that before. The one and only... that meant his injured packmates would run to him if they were ill. How unfortunate for them—having a closed off wolf as a healer. If only he could have Marten's attitude. Seemingly bright and spry, perfect things for a caretaker. It made him a bit jealous. 

In an effort to cast the feeling aside he asked, What's your home like?

They continued to speak to eachother, sharing little details of there home here, some herb knowledge there. It was a nice way to keep his mind off his troubles, but of course it has to come to an end. Cupid eventually exused himself and made his way back to Courtfall.
Messages In This Thread
i got a heart that don’t speak to me anymore - by Cupid - December 14, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: i got a heart that don’t speak to me anymore - by Cupid - December 23, 2019, 02:24 AM