Sleepy Fox Hollow Drags me under, takes me home.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
All Welcome 
In the same vein that Mou could not shake being nocturnal, he could not stop some of the other behaviours that carried with him from the woods; although he had never been a particularly spiritual creature in the grand scheme of things, there were aspects of Blackfeather that persisted within the Hollow that he missed, thus perpetuating some of the rituals for himself. Between the two ghosts (Mou and Maegi) it was the woman who was the zealot—but in this trying time, having lost a home he had only just reunited with and been present for the deaths of Maegi's brood, he felt the need for something familiar.

So he collected a few things that reminded him of home. An old feather he'd found among the detritus of the earth (which he noted was not black and sleek like a raven as he'd hoped, but shining with red and brown, being a discarded primary feather from a hawk's wing); the still-peeling skull of some kind of rodent creature which he carefully picked at with his teeth or washed with his tongue until bare; a maple leaf that still carried some red within it (it had caught his eye for how vibrant it appeared against the snow). These things he carefully collected and assembled near a scrape which had become his resting place.

He piled them next to the exposed dirt where he'd often coil himself in the daylight, unsure of what to do next.
Messages In This Thread
Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - December 21, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - January 01, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 05, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - January 07, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 08, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - January 10, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 10, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - January 12, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 15, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Drags me under, takes me home. - by Merlin - January 18, 2020, 05:06 PM