Moonspear i am too young to have these scars
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
Joining 
i'm not sure who all is joining her aside from @Dacio & @Opalia; please let them reply first.

praimfaya's heart and pride smart with the sting of the knowledge that she has failed before she could even make it to wear the title of wanheda. she knows the blame along rests upon her shoulders: for being too young, too inexperienced; and yet linkoln, while not denying these things, assures her that the missing herds and lack of loyalty among their ranks are the true source of blame. but why where they unloyal? it goes over and over in her head as she makes the trek to moonspear's borders, this time her visit seeking a more ...permanent solution.

though she prefers to follow no one's lead but her own if she is forcing herself to swallow her pride and face the fact that has become ugly and evident before her: she is not a worthy leader ( at least, not as a child ), she would rather it be hydra and dirge's rule. despite the beating her pride takes, the wounds her identity suffer from, praimfaya knows in the future — when she is older — she will try to rebuild roangeda again. she must.

her steps slow as she begins to near their borders and when she comes to a complete halt a respectful distance away she looks to her companions, feeling the weight of her failure anew. she sends up a howl announcing their presence.
Messages In This Thread
i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 21, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 22, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 26, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 26, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 26, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - December 28, 2019, 06:09 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - December 29, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dacio - December 29, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - December 30, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by RIP Praimfaya - January 01, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Opalia - January 02, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Hydra - January 14, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: i am too young to have these scars - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 11:45 AM