Silver Creek i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
In hindsight, this particular venture could've gone better.

"Can't you just let me go?" Penn whined from his perch on the tree limbs, "I said I was sorry, and I even mean it!" Like... 70% mean it, he added in his head, not daring to say it aloud for fear of the beast that had driven him into the tree in the first place.

The wolverine hissed angrily at him from the base of the tree where it seemed to be content to linger, keeping him trapped in place, though Penn didn't doubt it could've climbed up to get him if he pushed his luck much further. With a grumble, the young wolf shifted his weight as he tried to maintain his balance. His hind legs were comfortable enough though they stood upon two separate tree limbs. It was his front legs that were splayed awkwardly apart, though there didn't appear to be much he could do about it. The limbs of the tree quaked under the cold wind that blew, making it seem very likely that at some point, he was going to fall and become a meal. Which was less than ideal.

Penn lifted his head, glancing around for the thirty-billionth time in hopes of spotting someone that might be able to help him out of this mess. Just like the other thirty billion times he'd looked, there was not a soul to be seen. He sighed and looked down at the wolverine as it sniffed at the tree trunk. With any luck, the beast would eventually get bored and wander off. It would probably take more luck for Penn's strength to be able to hold out until then, tired as him legs already were.

So, Penn was trapped in the consequences of his own stupidity, and now he just had to deal. He whimpered again at his prison guard and asked, "Pretty please?"
Messages In This Thread
i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Penn - December 22, 2019, 03:13 PM