Sleepy Fox Hollow the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
He stood gasping until the chill instilled calm within him. Mou did not typically find such scenes displeasing, but being in the atrium of that stony hall and witnessing such a specimen equipped with a similar collar to his, ripped to shreds and staring obliquely through the dark, made him tremble with a newfound unease. He composed himself in time - there was Mahler, earning a glimpse from the one eyed wolf, a twist of the ears.

Swallowing his nerves, Mou looked back to the gash in the stone. He did not want to venture inside again, but he also refused to appear squeamish or weak before this man. He turned to face the opening and tread close, then looked over his shoulder to Mahler and said, Dead thing inside. His voice crackled like gravel.
Messages In This Thread
the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 31, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep - by Mahler - January 09, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 10, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep - by Mahler - January 11, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: the cat keeps kicking me in his sleep - by Mahler - January 22, 2020, 12:33 PM