Stone Circle In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner.
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
261 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Joining 
Please allow @Easy and @Lavender to post first. Easy can then be skipped.
He'd grown in his time away from the Teekon Wilds. Valiant, though only eight months old, had reached his full height of 84 centimeters at the withers — shorter than Aunt Easy, a good deal taller than Aunt Lav, and comparable in height to his father. What he made up for in height, he lacked in bulk; he was a rangy creature whose paws still seemed almost comically large when compared to his gangly, teenage limbs and runner's physique — but his ancestry told the true tale of his strength. When one looked at his father and grandfather, it was easy to see the powerful creature he could become.

"Are you sure I should call?" he asked, still squished between his two aunts.

"Yes," said Easy. "We're returning you to your father, but you are joining Easthollow. They're family to us, but not quite blood. You'll have to pull your weight rather than coasting on the love we bear you."

"I pull my weight," Valiant scoffed, and earned a kiss on the cheek from his dark-furred aunt for his pluck.

"I know," she said fondly. "Now stop dwadling. Sunny's probably going spare."

With this advice, Valiant stepped out of the warm, maternal fold of his aunts and tipped back his head to howl for @Valette. He'd met her just once, and hardly remembered the interaction — but he associated her closely with Steph, who had become an aunt just as beloved to him just as Easy and Lavender.
Messages In This Thread
In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 01, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 02, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 05, 2020, 09:50 PM