Hoshor Plains brings me 'round again
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Eve can be skipped unless addressed !

Mixed emotions wash over him as Dawn does what he’s been trying to ask of her this whole time—almost as if it is easy for her to do so, and he finds himself confused by the sudden shift. As if she suddenly cares for someone she thought to throw away, moments before. Alas, the bear tries to squash the bitter part that rises, and be happy for River, for getting what he truly deserved; a family that cared for him, and to hopefully find what he had lost so long ago.

Nonetheless, he finally realizes this meant that he would be losing him. Not per se in a fact that they couldn’t still visit each other, but the constant that River’s been within his life would fade. He swallows whatever grief that comes with it, and instead, beams an approving, soft smile. If it falters just a tad, he can blame it on the overall emotional reunion, and the cold shoulder he is being given. He owes Dawn an apology for overstepping, and River too, but he doesn’t regret trying to stand up for him.

He prepares himself all for this, in a matter of seconds, yet the response that River gives is equally heart shattering and coming out of left field. It isn’t what he expected. Eyebrows furrow, mismatched green eyes shift to stare at the silver male in wonder.

“But I need to follow my heart as much as you do — and mine is…”

Yours is what, He whispers under his breath, inaudible to the others. The glance of honey eyes isn’t unnoticed. Eve caught that towards him. His heart picks up it’s pace, and yet he finds himself confused why it does. Kaistleoki must have become River’s home all along, and if this is where his heart lies, then the bear cannot argue with him either. The selfish part of him doesn’t want to, either.

Yet it becomes evident that his interference had been unwanted—alas, River was able to make his decision clear, but it isn’t what Eve expects, and he finds himself questioning whether he truly fucked things up in the end.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
brings me 'round again - by Dawn - January 01, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: brings me 'round again - by Evergreen - January 02, 2020, 02:59 AM
RE: brings me 'round again - by Dawn - January 19, 2020, 03:29 PM
RE: brings me 'round again - by Evergreen - January 19, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: brings me 'round again - by Dawn - January 20, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: brings me 'round again - by Evergreen - January 20, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: brings me 'round again - by Dawn - January 20, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: brings me 'round again - by Evergreen - January 20, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: brings me 'round again - by Dawn - January 20, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: brings me 'round again - by Winterbourne - January 20, 2020, 06:51 PM