Northstar Vale you've made a pig's ear
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
this may just be a cameo post, i think. i don't want to hold this up. just tag me if i'm needed to reply/melkor is directly addressed. ♥

andraste had been missing from their bed for quite a bit of time. always vigilant even in the lull of slumber as any master warrior should be, melkor was stirred blearily awake by her initial departure. not unnerved by it he let sleep lull him back into it's embrace only to awake when the cold seeps in, bone chilling as he feels it through the plush of his tundrian pelage. this time he awakes in full. it is concern for his fey queen lover — wife! in due time — that sparks the frostborne warlord to follow her trail; unhurriedly. 

until the howl slices thru the serenity of night that cloaks the vale; rousing the birds sleepily from their roosting. his path diverges then, seeking to intercept. scents mingle in the air; a stranger and andraste's own. content to see for himself that the fey queen is alright he shrugs thru the foliage all the same; intending to be a silent sentry. glacial gaze looks past the fey queen as he steps to her side ( perhaps overstepping boundries as he is not her equal in rank or even close to it ); instead focuses his gaze upon the stranger: pale furred and red-orange eyed that reminds him of his father's own fiery gaze of twin setting suns. though unlike his father, this woman bears marred flesh 'round her right eye that suggests someone tried to claw it out.
Messages In This Thread
you've made a pig's ear - by Astynome - January 03, 2020, 05:55 AM
RE: you've made a pig's ear - by Andraste - January 03, 2020, 06:20 AM
RE: you've made a pig's ear - by Astynome - January 03, 2020, 08:12 AM
RE: you've made a pig's ear - by Andraste - January 03, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: you've made a pig's ear - by RIP Wintersbane - January 04, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: you've made a pig's ear - by Astynome - January 04, 2020, 05:34 AM
RE: you've made a pig's ear - by Andraste - January 04, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: you've made a pig's ear - by RIP Wintersbane - January 04, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: you've made a pig's ear - by Astynome - January 04, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: you've made a pig's ear - by Andraste - January 04, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: you've made a pig's ear - by RIP Wintersbane - January 04, 2020, 04:11 PM