Hoshor Plains you were the song stuck in my head, every song that i've ever loved
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Oh.
This goes back to their conversation before, of confessions of likes and fears of what others might think. They have gotten to know each other, it’s nearly been a year since they first met in Sunbeam Lair, and come summer, when River became one of the first to join him in Kaistleoki.
He’s thought and thought and thought. Maybe that’s something Eve ought to stop doing. The insecurities ripple through him. Yet it remains something he likes, remains something he wants.
A shuddering breath exhales from the bearish wolf.
I’m… I’m glad you stayed, he whispers—he feels guilty for it, but it is true. I wanted you to be happy, I wanted you to… be with your family if that’s what might help you. But I’m glad you decided to stay… because I feel the same way about you. I… I think I love you, I think I’ve loved you for a long time now. He doesn’t know when the feelings started, nor how they grew to this amount. He still doubts he is good enough for River, that he can give everything that River needs in life. But River chose him, and for now, he’ll be happy.
Working on wrapping up current threads!