Hushed Willows And we would both lose our jobs
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
from his point of view, learning about packs that also share the wilds isn't bad information in the least — but maybe that was his father speaking. control and manipulation had been arturo's favored gamble, whereas wintersbane was ...well, content to focus on home and hearth. someone's crazy mate. crazy mate, huh? wintersbane draws with a soft furrow to his brow, wondering if this 'crazy mate' was going to be an issue. does it sound like someone i need to watch out for? the sentinel in the tundrian does not like the idea of someone 'crazy' roaming 'round these parts.

it makes him wish that he knew the wolves of the fallen court better than he did; though he does not regret spending time with andraste, in hindsight ...knowing now that they were her last days but now he faces a pack of faces he barely recognizes. did any of them have crazy mates they had sought courtfall to take refuge from?

it was nice ...and from a tactful standpoint, easy to defend as it was nestled in the womb of the sunspire but ... but. my mate died there and i can not stay there. i ran away like i always do, except this time i took everyone with me. we laid courtfall to rest with her and we are seeking a new place to reforge ourselves. somethings, wintersbane had come to find, were better left in the grave with the dead.
Messages In This Thread
And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - January 30, 2020, 09:57 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - January 30, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 01, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 03, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:16 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by RIP Wintersbane - February 22, 2020, 04:44 AM
RE: And we would both lose our jobs - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:31 PM