Hoshor Plains Time asks no questions, it goes on without you
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Speedy insisted she need not thank her, although it did little to change the Count's opinion. It sounded like the healer might even have something to help now with her remaining ailments, if not perhaps she would make time to the hot springs, although she did not like the idea of leaving with their numbers spread thin for moving. Then I appreciate the help. If I find it too bothersome I'll take the journey.

The Medic was quick to defend herself, though Ira saw no need. No one could have predicted the quakes, at least no one within their ranks. It was unfortunate, but the important thing was that they had survived. I'm sure you will prove yourself in the near future. There might be some soon to be mothers that need your care. Even if Ira suspected that Speedy herself might seek out another litter, she knew their healer was capable of taking care of the pack.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Speedy - February 05, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Ira - February 06, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Ira - February 26, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Ira - March 18, 2020, 11:00 PM