Hoshor Plains Time asks no questions, it goes on without you
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It warmed her to hear that Speedy thought she would be a good mom. It really didn't matter, she knew the likelihood of her having her own kids at this point, but it was still a nice thought. Ira wouldn't have minded her own family, but she at least had the pack. It not like she would never see a pup. Speaking of...

There weren't many in the pack that she currently expected to have pups this year, but she too hoped they would have many running around. Speedy confirmed her suspicion that she and Emrik had been talking the idea over, perhaps someone would bring an extra surprise to the pack. It would be good for them and the kids alike to have more than just one litter. I agree, I'd love to see more. Your litter from last year grew up so fast.

The Count stretched her limbs and poked her head out of the brush to quickly check their surroundings. Well, do update me if you and Emrik come to a decision. I think I can safely say we both look forward to spring. For now though, it might be best if I get back to the borders. It was nice chatting, Speedy. If there were no objections from the healer she would make her way out to continue her patrol.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Speedy - February 05, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Ira - February 06, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Ira - February 26, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Time asks no questions, it goes on without you - by Ira - April 03, 2020, 03:24 PM