Sun Mote Copse And it might get cold, I just don't care
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
And just like that, Phox was no longer a single man. Well, let's be real, he hadn't been a single man since he'd gotten back and confessed that he held some attraction to Niamh. He could say all he wanted that he wasn't going to pine over her (which he hadn't), but it wasn't like he'd considered anybody else in the process. Maybe there was a fleeting moment where he'd thought of an idea of somebody else when he'd been chatting with Quellcrist, but seeing Niamh at the beach—and now, here—made it all the more solid. Besides, he couldn't imagine the thought of not being together with the mother of his children. That might fly for some wolves out there, but not for Phox. This was just a formality, as far as he was concerned.

Yeah, of course, he replied. He could keep it under wraps until she got a chance to talk to the kids. And besides, his kids probably wouldn't care about the semantics anyway. Let's assume he told them in those two ongoing threads. As for name-changing and all that... well, Phox didn't have a strong inclination one way or another. He was content with his name, and he was as much a Blackthorn as a Redhawk anyway. He wasn't going to ask Niamh to change her name just because of some old silly tradition. If she wanted to, that was up to her.

A couple of bright flashes entered his vision just then, and Phox blinked them away. When they came back a second later, he groaned. Got one of those migraines on the way. Wanna grab some water with me before I'm down for a few hours? he asked. Unless... was there anything else?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 14, 2020, 02:57 PM