Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,119 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Towhee didn't call Maia or suggest they do, instead saying they should find her and ask her to ask around closest packs. That seemed like a good idea. I can ask her later, Eljay said to Towhee, glad that she was taking initiative in deciding what was the way to go about finding Elfie. It all seemed sensible, and it helped him a lot that Towhee helped formulate plans that might seem easy and logical to others, but weren't as much to Eljay who knew nothing about scouting or finding wolves.

Suddenly Towhee bounced back to the subject of Niamh. Oh. Yes, uhm, yeah. I'll look for Niamh, too, to see how she's -- to see how the pregnancy is going. It's a bit early for some of the herbs to grow so depending on when exactly she's due I'm not sure I'll have a lot for support. It wasn't the best of falls... Though the herbs had not disappeared as the prey had, the fact that most of his time was spent searched for food while attempting to process his grief didn't help his herb caches any. I'll see what I can do.

Then after a short pause, he took a deep breath and decided to take the plunge by asking something a bit intimidating. What about you? What did Raven tell you about your fertility? Was she sure you'll never be able to have pups? And you have -- You've been trying? I didn't know you had a mate. The last was phrased carefully, as Eljay didn't want to step on any toes. He was just used to a traditional family set-up and he hadn't heard of Towhee hooking up with anyone.
Messages In This Thread
spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 19, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 19, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 20, 2020, 02:21 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 20, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 24, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 24, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 25, 2020, 04:44 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 25, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 26, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Towhee - February 26, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: spring's thrall - by Eljay - February 27, 2020, 02:41 AM