Sawtooth Spire Will I ever be more than I've always been?
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
sry was giving thade's player a chance to post before i threw in my last one! made some assumptions to close myself out

her pale toes flexed against the source of warmth and came away wet. lungs slowed in their spasming and the string of discomfort remaining in her chest lifted away like an untied balloon afloat a breath of wind, in its place a lancinating kind of discomfort settled in her gut. phaedra grew restless under the watchful gable of her gentle practitioner, mouthing at nothing and pedaling herself nowhere. 
a source of the smell that further stoked up this restlessness—sweetness, milk—drew in shortly and the girl found cries anew in her throat. snatched away again she grew still and stiff—the tenderness roosted between her shoulders flaring. once she was earthbound again and free to move sans arrest, her body relaxed at once.
after being re-washed and re-fussed over, she scooted and rooted until her mouth found a teat and latched until she was drinking every rich detail the colostrum provisioned with great zeal.
the fires of her near-tragedy burned out of her memory, windblown cinders, with the only ember remaining being that bodily ache that would also fade in due time.
Messages In This Thread
Will I ever be more than I've always been? - by Wylla - March 03, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Will I ever be more than I've always been? - by Phaedra - March 22, 2020, 04:57 PM