Redhawk Caldera It's a long way down
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He's seen terrible things...

"You never....you know.." Valour started to question if the man had participated in it but fell short unable to bring the words past his mouth. It was a startling realisation of how good his morals were when men like Vengeance commanded him to be the kind he could see killing a weak child. If Memory had done it he didn't know what he would say, he just knew he wouldn't hold judgement though he'd be damned if any of the pups were harmed at home. "Maybe you'll find him one day" he pointed out trying to change the topic before he could find out darker truths about his new friend just as Memory asked if he'd found himself a family which left them both in silence as he stared with utter confusion. "My own?" he wasn't an idiot, he knew what was being suggested mainly due to being given a lesson at an early age. For a moment he pictured Vanity but it only made him frown more before Hela took place in his mind. His heart quickened and he remembered what he was supposed to do, the thing Vengeance had taught him meant to put possession on someone.

"Oh...no. I didn't know I was supposed to" he stated stammering and losing all of the structured composure and just for a moment looking like the young boy he really was. He ignored the talk of Black hat though it put the scowl back on his face and gave Memory a sideways glance, picking up a piglet and beginning to devour it listening to the flattering bit at the end and snorting as he swallowed a mouthful "As if" he said to the bit about dying and then more seriously "you should come back now that I'm there. Give Black Hat a few days to turn up, I have things to do before you come anyway but I would appreciate having your guidance while I work with Hela" he began to eat again pretending it didn't matter either way though he hoped that Memory would follow him back. He needed more warrior training and someone with a good head on their shoulders to help him with decisions and Vanity was great but he wanted more than one wolf under his trust in Nightwalkers.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
It's a long way down - by Memory - March 19, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 20, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 21, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 21, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 21, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 24, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 24, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 24, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 24, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 25, 2020, 02:51 PM