Noctisardor Bypass To the meaning of life
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Open for any! Maybe @Ashlar, even though I already have a couple of threads with ya on Warlock? And I still want another @Kaertok thread at some point if he's in the area sometime (or for my earlier AW, which can be backdated a bit too). And @Zarya if you are going to be joining Legion, feel free to assume they very briefly met before Arbiter went off on her adventure? :)

Trip over, nothing gained. Unsurprising at that, but now she had borders to tend, to patch any holes that had developed in her claim while she was absent those few days. Sure, others could help, but they weren't her. The reality that Terance and Pike didn't seem to be coming back any time soon had been something that she had accepted, but not something she had been happy about. The feeling simmered and the rain didn't make it fade.

But the thing about Arbiter was that she continued, regardless. She was stubborn, perhaps too stubborn to crack if such a thing was possible. She moved swiftly through the layer of snow that still remained, nose cruising along the surface, searching for where she should take her time. It was an ongoing, repeating process -- prowl along, pause, scrape the ground or leave other marks, move along again. She looked out to the world beyond, then back to her path. She would build with whatever repetition was needed, for each time was another nail, another plank, and home was the result.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - March 20, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - March 20, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - March 21, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - April 17, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - April 17, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - May 01, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - May 08, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Ashlar - May 14, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: To the meaning of life - by Arbiter - May 31, 2020, 06:17 PM