Sun Mote Copse mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig regarded his sister with a smile, but his thoughts were momentarily wary. He didn't know how she would manage to pull something like that off, but he didn't at all doubt she could. Blind she may be, but that had never made her incapable. She had doubts about herself, he knew. But Fig didn't. He wondered if she knew that.

"Niamh would need to deserve it first, I'm sure," he said reassuringly, though he knew no one was actually concerned, "Maybe you warn her to try not to deserve it, though. After she's had a nice, big meal, of course." He grinned, his gaze trailing back to the blossoms that surrounded them. He'd forgotten what it was he was doing. He looked at Fen, "Hey, I was gonna gather up some of these flowers and take them to mom. D'you think she'd like that?" he asked, unashamed of his uncertainty or of the fact that he was picking flowers for his mommy.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mandatory hugs every time you walk through the door. - by Figment - April 18, 2020, 06:55 PM