Stone Circle You had the chance to be a good thing for this pack
last post from me! feel free to respond or archive

The boy hummed as he moved closer to a tree to mark. So they could be near... That wasn't great news, but it was good that they rarely attacked a pack. That meant Easthollow was most likely safe. West's thoughts drifted back to Newt who was likely traveling alone. Was he ok?  He was sure his brother would make it back to the hollow in one piece, but he still hoped he was safe. I'll be more careful then. I won't let a bear or cougar attack our home either! He had never really been in a real fight, but he had always been good at wrestling, plus he had his skills as a hunter to help balance out. Surely he could hold off an attacker until backup arrived.

Alas that was about all the attention West could give to the topic. He had been wandering along the edges for a while and it didn't seem like Newt was coming home today, or at least right now. Thanks for the information Uncle Siarut, I think I'm gonna go check with Mom for some hunting. I'll see you around though? Providing Siarut had nothing else to add that would keep him, the woodland boy would head off with a sway in his tail to seek out the Matriarch.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads