Stone Circle Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I think I'll do my closer post next post if you guys wanna wrap up now or after that one!

Her father offered...kind words, but she could tell. It was a reaction she would likely share had their roles been swapped, but he was surprisingly tame in his answer. This whole time she had been awaiting an explosion yet it never came. The disappointment in his face was still hurtful, but she had made her place. There was no going back now and Ira knew exactly what she was doing when she agreed to this. Surprisingly, it was Valette who openly questioned her. Ira's gaze shifted to the Matriarch, pondering the question for the best response.

It was hard for her to answer truthfully given she was still overcoming her own feelings over their mating. In the end, she could only think of two words to explain...For love. It was true, for some the rest did not matter, and if it did they find a way. That had certainly been the case for Evergreen and Winterbourne at least. Ira could feel herself growing antsy now as she'd rather not explain further. She had delivered her news and that was all she had intended to do, Would it be alright for us to rest here a day before we travel home? The Constable wanted to believe there was no reason for them to say no, but a voice in the back of her head knew better. In all honesty, she'd rather walk away now to avoid their looks, but it would be safer to rest here.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - April 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 08:30 PM