Alpine Lake Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn really hadn’t made any progress towards figuring out just what he was going to do next. He knew what he wanted, and he knew in a broad sense what would be required. It was in the details where it got messy. So, he didn’t think—he just acted. It was time to go home. And then, it would be time to leave for good.

He’d gone to the Copse first, but had found Avery just outside of the borders. That had been his first good bye and while it had hurt, it was also somewhat vindicating to learn that he was not the only Blackthorn who needed a change of scenery following Finley’s and Elwood’s demise. He might’ve sought Wraen or Eljay next, but a scent had distracted him completely. It was a scent he’d followed back out into the Wilds. It was the scent he cared about most.

This was the part he hadn’t planned out. It was the part he’d tried not to even think about. He didn’t know how it would go, what she would say, what she would do. He only knew what he wanted. And some small part of him knew that she might very well him to fuck right the fuck off.

Still, Penn walked up to her and went right for it. ”I’m leaving the Copse and I want you to come with me,” he said without preamble. Or even saying hello. Or stopping to make sure she even knew he was there. Maybe he actually should have put more thought into this. Wait, was she crying?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides? - by Penn - April 22, 2020, 07:02 PM