Sun Mote Copse Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,524 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
All Welcome 
She didn't want to admit defeat, but after a while, Maia knew she needed to return and check in.  It had been too long, her wandering had taken her a wide circuit around the wilds, but searching for word on Elfie had turned out to be like looking for a needle in a haystack.  No good news.  She couldn't help but feel downhearted at it, but at least she was home.  

It was tempting to put it off, but Maia knew she couldn't.  So when she called for @Wraen, she also called for @Eljay.  If he didn't come, she'd go find him... she owed him at least the news that she'd come up empty.  Ooof, wow.  This was going to be tough.

She didn't bother stopping at the borders, but she did slow down to a walk and cock her head sideways, listening.  Hopefully someone was around!  Though, if they weren't, she'd just go find her old napping spot and sleep for a while.  That sounded so good right now, omg.  She was tired just thinking about it!
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time - by Maia - May 21, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time - by Maia - September 15, 2020, 11:18 AM