Sun Mote Copse Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,524 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
yes! Fine by me

He was a villain, then?  And still the pup seemed eager to make a visit.  Maia was even more amused (and delighted) by this, but also made sure to commit the character to memory.

Oh, well, that makes perfect sense. She answered.  She was also enjoying the work, though normally she'd have hated digging so long.  Meerkat's company and enthusiasm were both irresisitable.

She'd been going at a more reasonable pace, but Meerkat's frenzy seemed to tire her out.  Maia laughed, flicking a bit of mud off of her own leg and looking at them both.  Meerkat was practically a different color.  Ohhh yes!!! Let's get this mud off, and then maybe I can show you where the giants live?  

She'd take the girl to visit the spot she and Wraen had found, and tell her the story of the fight between the giants, and the boulders that now littered the area.  It was a kind of fun lense to look at the world through; imagining everything around you was the result of some kind of adventure.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time - by Maia - September 15, 2020, 11:18 AM