Sun Mote Copse Bill Barilko disappeared that summer
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Nope! she confirmed cheerfully. Bronco's assessment was about halfway correct. Alyx didn't realize that it took any bravery whatsoever to admit that she was a total coward who would totally throw her family to the metaphorical wolves if faced with a mud monster, because she didn't realize that if a monster really ate her family, they'd be permanently gone. They'd just come right back the very next day, just like Phox did that one time a mud monster ate him.

I's not a ceetee! she scoffed, You's a weelee ceetee! What the hell was a coyote? Didn't matter, it was obviously an insult, and she wouldn't be caught dead being whatever that was. You's big stinky weelee ceetee, B'onco! I's a pissess! Yes. Alyx the pissess. She mimicked his play bow, waving her wiry tail in the air jovially, only to sink into whatever game she was devising in her own head. Ooooo noo! she squealed dramatically, needs a big bave boy t'says me! Heeeelp!

Good thing there was a big, brave boy right there, nevermind that he was supposed to be the evil stinky coyote.
Messages In This Thread
Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by RIP Bronco - May 24, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - May 30, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - June 08, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - June 13, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - June 20, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - June 20, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - June 20, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - July 07, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: Bill Barilko disappeared that summer - by Alyx - July 24, 2020, 11:07 PM