Northstar Vale You've got the music in you.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
As Celara described her home, Ibis tried to imagine it. She couldn't help but deviate from the descriptions to something more familiar - thinking first of the Emberwood, and then the Willows where she had grown up, and finding an ache in her chest. The same old heartache she thought she'd curtailed with the formation of the Empire. Her mind wandered from there. She thought of her brother Okeanos who was still missing, of Sarah too, and suddenly felt so much heavier.

A part of Ibis was paying attention though. She heard, and felt, the pain in Celara's voice. The empathy that the queen shared with each member of the pack was in full force as she sat there listening, and a small frown creased her face. I'm sorry, it must be hard to think about. How insensitive of me to ask -- she murmurs, glancing down at the ground briefly before sharing an apologetic little smile.

I moved around a lot when I was younger, so I understand missing home, or having nowhere to go back to. I hope the empire becomes a home to you, Celara. Whatever pains you from your past - it is behind you now. Hopefully she could heal here, and grow.
Messages In This Thread
You've got the music in you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 26, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: You've got the music in you. - by Celara - May 28, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: You've got the music in you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 28, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: You've got the music in you. - by Celara - May 28, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: You've got the music in you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 28, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: You've got the music in you. - by Celara - May 31, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: You've got the music in you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 01, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: You've got the music in you. - by Celara - June 02, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: You've got the music in you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 07, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: You've got the music in you. - by Celara - June 08, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: You've got the music in you. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 11, 2020, 07:58 PM