Stone Circle the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather
PP permission given for Polaris, West Odds Polaris Evens. Rolled a d10 and got 5 West wins

The trip had been long and in some ways tiring, but every bit worth it. It felt good to stretch his legs past the safe bubble he knew as home and getting to do it with Polaris made every bit of it more exciting. It also felt good to be home though and as he was shot a smirk the boy could only return it with a grin. I'll call them, but first— the woodland male bumped shoulders with the dove at his side, before launching himself forwards towards the distant stones, Race ya to the stones! A laugh erupted from the boy as he charged forward without mercy. Perhaps it was unfair given his height and the headstart, but he'd never admit his advantage.

A white blur caught the corner of his eye as he started to near their destination, somehow the girl had managed to close some of the gap, but West refused to lose. With a final shove of his paws against the ground, West launched himself into the circle, skidding as he attempted to come to a stop. The weight behind his speedy, however, had other ideas as he tipped forward and rolled onto his back with a thump causing another laugh to escape the male. IIIIIIII win~ The woodland boy shifted to his feet and shook loose the debris that had decided to cling to his fur giving himself a moment to catch his breath before finally calling for @Valette and @Greyback
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather - by West Tyree - May 27, 2020, 02:15 PM