Stone Circle the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather
His mother pulled away, a look given in place of an unspoken apology. Perhaps if they had been alone the boy would have let her have her way, but not now. Not with Polaris only a few feet away. It wasn't until the Matriarch asked about landmarks that he paused. The boy had seen so much in the days of travel, but he never thought to keep in mind specific landmarks. Thankfully Polaris was quick to jump in, the path they traveled familiar to the young explorer. Her description was enough to give him some time to think over his own answer before the reigns were handed back to the woodland boy. Ah— yeah the mountains were super cool! A lot colder than I expected, and wayyyy bigger up close, but you could see everything from up there!

What else— something specific Oh, there was also a really big river, like, way bigger than the streams we have, and some wide plains past the mountains. There were some bison there too, but our herds are larger. Of course, his mind had gone straight to food, but seeing new and old prey was a discovery of its own too. For some reason a lot of the Kaistleoki wolves hunt these huge fish instead of the bison. A lot of the trees looked the same over there, but it was pretty. Sometimes the light from the river reflected on the trees.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather - by West Tyree - June 15, 2020, 08:46 PM