Stone Circle the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather
Bighorn sheep? So they had a name after all, although the woodland boy had never come across any kind of sheep before. That meant there were littlehorn sheep too right? Wait— You lived on a mountain? Hadn't his family been here like...always? How could she just skip over that like it was nothing? I thought we were from here? What do you mean you lived elsewhere? Did Easthollow move? Also weren't all his ancestors buried at the stones?

West had the vague idea that his mother had traveled a lot based on some of her stories, but she never mentioned anything about other packs. The land really didn't change though did it? Polaris had almost been wiped off the earth from that mountain, but all the landmarks seemed to match some map in his mother's mind. Maybe it was the earth's way of leaving a permanent map so no one gets lost. If you can read the earth you can read the way or...something like that yeah? Leta liked to talk about the stars a lot and they didn't change so it was probably the same here on the ground.

He was surprised to hear that Polaris wanted to fish and the look on his face would show it. Maybe they could both fish, it could be fun and he was never one to back down from a challenge. Hah! Sure you will~ The girl who can't take down a bird will be the master fisher. Maybe you can learn something from the real master. Oh, now he had to beat her even though out of the three present West was definitely no master, that went to Valette.

Duck lake... he hadn't heard of it before now, but maybe it was the one they passed. It would be the spot, their river didn't have fish like in Kaistleoki. I mean— I never tried, but I saw some wolves in Ira's pack just scoop 'em. Can't be that hard? It was unfortunate he had been unaware of the actual technique behind their actions, he might end up biting himself in the ass with his declaration.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: the air is dense as my back sticks to the leather - by West Tyree - June 29, 2020, 02:26 PM