Stone Circle head on the pavement, i'm just tryin' to win
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Private 
Sorry for the wait!

It was the darkest night that Taktuq had experienced—the moon and stars had vanished, leaving the clearing outside of the den dark and mysterious. In this dream-like state, she had mustered up enough courage to venture outside; Nanook's scent was present. 

Even though the darkness seemed to swallow her whole, Taktuq kept moving forward. As she progressed, and Nanook's scent grew, she broke out into a full-on gallop; while asleep, she lacked any worldly limitations. Taktuq ran as if she were running for her life, following a trail that lacked an endpoint. 

Suddenly, Taktuq's dream changed unexpectedly. Her surroundings brightened harshly, bringing her to a halt as her eyes adjusted, and the smell of blood became prominent; what was happening? Her anxiety grew tenfold, and she glanced around wildly as Nanook's scent vanished.

Taktuq laid at @Valette's side, dreaming. Every-so-often, one of her legs would twitch, or she'd whine. The indication of her nightmare was apparent, but her actions did not portray how extreme her dreaming was.
Messages In This Thread
head on the pavement, i'm just tryin' to win - by Taktuq - June 16, 2020, 10:59 AM