Sun Mote Copse When I tell you, a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES.
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Hope you don’t mind me fading this here! Shoot me a message if it’s an issue, I just need to pare down on threads and am trying to close out all my pre-August ones!

Wraen’s response could’ve contained all the sensibility and wisdom the world had to offer, and Alyx still wouldn’t like it. She wanted Figment to be told to come home now. The notion that a leader had to listen to everyone else was just plain silly to her. Leaders made the rules! Why should they have to follow them, too?

So maybe not exactly bored, but disgruntled. Well, I’d make Figgy come play wi’me if I was Sobrun, she haughtily declared. She’d make Quetzal be nice to her, and she’d make Primrose be less lame and lovestruck, and she’d make Phox and Niamh and Towma bring her anything she ever wanted. Yeah. She’d be a great Sobrun, she just knew it.

Wraen’s offer to play thoroughly distracted her. When the leader dipped into a play bow, Alyx giggled and rushed forward, slapping a small paw down on Wraen’s arm and screaming, TAG! Then she was off like a shot, galloping through the trees with a wild peal of giggles, presumably with the Sovereign hot on her trail for a long game of tag.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I tell you, a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES. - by Alyx - August 30, 2020, 10:09 AM