Whitefish River I Fucked With the Forces That Our Eyes Can't See
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
sorry for the word wall lol next round will be posted next weekend or when everyone's had a chance to post! Whichever comes first

Golden eyes dipped to her children, they were learning fast the importance to stay near. Soon they would not need her and would experience true freedom. Prim tried to mimic her howl with undeveloped vocal cords leading to a humourous attempt, but it was heartwarming all the same. Ira placed a kiss atop her head for the attempt, perhaps one day she would be the one calling the pack.

As the Count waited she found only a few arrived. Perhaps it should have been expected, so many were dealing with their own kids, younger than her own, and Howl was currently traveling. After some time had passed it became clear that the small gathering was all she would be seeing today and so she would begin.

Clearing her throat, Ira redirected her attention to the small gathering, Hello, I know we are all quite busy, so I'll try not to make this long. This pack was founded last summer with the idea of new beginnings and personal growth. Although I have found that we have made more new beginnings than we should have had to face and the structure set in place no longer feels appropriate. Ira paused glancing at each of the gathered faces to see how they might react. The changes she had settled on weren't huge but drastically different at the same time.

I have thought over our rank structure and realized that there has been a stunt in our growth. There is so much potential within all of you, but no way to recognize it past obtaining a trade. From today moving forward there will be a new branch of ranks, the Tradesmen, that one must climb before obtaining the rank of noble. Those who prove a skill will move to the Tradesmen and those who excel in a trade will be granted the title of Noble. Additionally, the ranks have been condensed combining the two trades that match best to keep familiarizing us with the ranks more simple. As such some promotions are in order. Unfortunately, two of the wolves she wished to promote were currently away, but Speedys kids were here. Perhaps they could pass along the message.

Her eyes centered on the twins, Spica, Syrma I understand that your mother can not be present today, but she will be one of our new nobles as a Physician alongside Howl. Both have provided great service to this pack and ensured the wellbeing of all pack members. Then her gaze flicked to Connor Connor. You will also stand amongst our new nobles. You have been the eyes of our pack and have assisted in many tasks that lay beyond our borders. For your hard work, you will now be a noble Woodward. May your guidance keep our future bright.

The previous remaining nobles were not present, but they would be shifted to the Tradesmen category. Perhaps with new motivation, they will strive for talent and continue to aid the pack.  I look forward to the contributions of all of you and our new young once they can stand on their own. Additionally, now a wolf can mentor others as soon as the Tradesmen rank is achieved. If you have any questions about our new structure please ask for clarification, but first I'd like to promote one other. As you all know I have been forced into a solo leadership position once more, but this pack was not meant to be led alone. I take only one seat of what should be a council. I'd like to recognize a wolf whos dedication has exceeded all expectations, even my own. He has been here for our members through friendship and labor ensuring everyone's safety. I can say from my own experience that his fighting skills are also worthy of teaching and leading should a situation arise. It would be my honor to welcome Hieronymous to the council as our new Constable should he desire a new opportunity of growth and a new chapter in his life. Finally, her eyes softened as they fell to the painted knight. She hadn't mentioned it to him before, but he always insisted on doing whatever he could for the pack, hopefully that meant leading as well. His help had already done so much for her in the time since she gave birth, she could only imagine what the pack might achieve with his say in leading as well.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Fucked With the Forces That Our Eyes Can't See - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 02:48 PM