Sawtooth Spire As You Wish
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i left this open just in case you wanted to have him react at all but if not feel free to archive as is! thank you for the thread & sorry pri's such a salty bitch.
they seemed locked in an endless circle. back and forth, back and forth. he counters her. diplomatic training long since buried for the sake of focusing upon her mastery in the warrior arts, breaths a sigh of existence, but praimfaya will not change her views on this. she did not earn the title of wanheda among her people for being understanding and sympathetic. would she have been any of those things during the conclave she would have fallen with jaws about her throat. you can try to earn it all you want but sagtannet doesn't have to grant you anything. we don't owe you. she points out pithily. and i don't have to accept your presence here because you shouldn't be here. because he was a stranger in her home who didn't, couldn't, whatever it was leave his other pack and children.

would kaistleoki be as accommodating if it were one of sagtannet hoping to earn the right to come and go freely from their borders as if they owned the place? she doubts it. sagtannet, as far as she was last aware, did not have an open border policy and if that's changed well ...she wasn't about to stay.

sagtannet is not your home and you've made it clear you don't want it to be. her lips curl back from her teeth and she snaps at his departing form: not a threat, but a clear warning all the same. be careful how you speak to me splita. you are nothing within this claim. she, however, rested ( for now, heh ) at the top of the hierarchy and with that she storms off, intending to keep a closer eye on him and waiting for him to give her a reason to chase him off.
Messages In This Thread
As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 05, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 05, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2020, 06:17 AM
RE: As You Wish - by Howl - July 07, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: As You Wish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2020, 01:59 PM