Sun Mote Copse Not your Barbie girl, I'm living in my own world
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Oh. That wasn’t the answer Alyx had hoped for. She didn’t know precisely what she’d hoped to hear, but Bronco choosing to go to Moonspear just to be Meerkat’s friend left a weird stinging sensation in her chest. Didn’t he want to be her friend, too? Meerkat was good at making friends and had a whole mountain of wolves to pick from, but Alyx didn’t really have anyone to befriend anymore. Everyone was either her littermate or her parents or a weird and reclusive uncle and cousin.

Phox reminded her that they’d come to visit soon enough, and she pouted. S’not long enough, she sulked. How could she expect to get in any quality Bronco play time when they were so busy saying hi to everyone? Phooey, she hated the whole thing.

Which reminded her, abruptly, of what she’d told Wraen. When I’m Sobrun I’ll make sure no one ever leaves again, she told Phox with an air of finality, as if this future of hers was written in stone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Not your Barbie girl, I'm living in my own world - by Alyx - September 14, 2020, 01:38 PM