Sun Mote Copse Not your Barbie girl, I'm living in my own world
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Alyx grinned. Of course he would listen to her. If you asked her, there was never a more charismatic wolf born than Alyx. She would go on to disprove herself in a matter of days when she failed to convince her parents to let her live with Rusalka and threw a sulky fit on top of it, but here and now, she thought everyone would listen to her.

Phox launched into a brief explanation of his time in their former grove. When he got to the part about the landslide, Alyx visibly shuddered. She couldn’t imagine how messy that would be. Somehow, Towma made it over the wall but Phox smacked his head on the way down, and in the end, they’d all ended up here in Firebirds.

Wow, that sounds wild, she exclaimed. She was glad she hadn’t been there for it. Alyx wasn’t sure she could handle being trapped in one place for very long. Peeking out at the rain, she audibly sighed and said, I don’t think it’s gonna let up. Wanna go get something to eat? The rain made her super miserable, but not as miserably as a rumbly tummy. When Phox agreed, she led the way into the rain, but she did try to fold in on herself to be as small as possible as they hurried off to the caches.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Not your Barbie girl, I'm living in my own world - by Alyx - October 30, 2020, 09:22 AM