Redsand Canyon I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
For once the woman lacked a filter. It took her a moment to process her words, realizing what she had just said. On one hand she didn't care. Donovan could take an insult. It was moreso how he'd interpret her words that she found concerning. He in fact hadn't done something wrong, but although she couldn't catch a clear glimpse of his face, from what she could see, his expression formed a face filled with confusion.

But it was too late. The tiger-wolf had started this spar and Leigh was going to end it. A part of her old self had been pulled to the surface, and the she-wolf's vision was clouded with a desire to kill. She'd never fatally injure her alpha, she didn't want to. However, her empathy withered away and her heart severed all previous relationships or emotions during this moment.

He was distracted. Even if his grip on her shoulder hadn't been released enough for her to completely pull away, Leigh still aimed for another bite. She hadn't stopped. And finally she landed one, on her sparring partner's shoulder as a form of payback. The angle was too strained for her to fully clamp her teeth down, but the bite managed to cut through the brindled fur and pierce skin.
Messages In This Thread
I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - October 03, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 12, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 15, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 16, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 19, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 24, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - October 26, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - November 01, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 01, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Leigh - November 03, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: I prefer the pain, you tellin’ me - by Kynareth Deagon - November 03, 2020, 12:20 PM