Redsand Canyon Searching for the antidote but
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
At first the woman was too concentrated on her own thoughts to notice the wolf from behind. But as he approached and his footsteps became louder, it was a nice warning that someone was nearby, for the she-wolf would have been spooked otherwise. Craning her neck to the side, she was greeted with a friendly and familiar face.

It was Derg.

Leigh hadn't spoken with her pack member often. She was usually alone or tagging along with Donovan. But it was nice to know that others took interest in her presence. It was also nice to find a wolf as small as she was. Everytime she returned from spending time with the alpha, her neck would ache from constantly looking up at the much taller wolf. But now she could stand face to face.

A smile spreading across her lips, her ears tilted towards wolf's question. Although she could tell it was simply a small joke, she unfortunately couldn't come up with an equally comical reply.

"I'm actually not really sure. I love it here, but, the only thing I really do is hunt once in a while."

Her face twisted into a thoughtful expression.

"I don't know if I'm really considered a part of the pack if I don't contribute much."
Messages In This Thread
Searching for the antidote but - by Derg - October 03, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Searching for the antidote but - by Leigh - October 09, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Searching for the antidote but - by Derg - October 14, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Searching for the antidote but - by Leigh - October 16, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Searching for the antidote but - by Derg - October 17, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Searching for the antidote but - by Leigh - October 19, 2020, 06:56 PM
RE: Searching for the antidote but - by Derg - October 20, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: Searching for the antidote but - by Leigh - October 21, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Searching for the antidote but - by Derg - October 22, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Searching for the antidote but - by Leigh - October 26, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Searching for the antidote but - by Derg - October 28, 2020, 05:05 PM